Tuesday, December 27, 2005

What...where...?

What...

...presently, enjoying a couple of days leave from work

...playing "The Bad Boys" in the NBA Finals on Xbox (my Clippers won Game 1)

...on odd hours, ventures on a trip to the mall to scour, still, for holiday gifts for my relatives, in time for the annual New Year's day reunion

...reading "Heart of A Champion" (non-fiction). After just finishing "Pride and Prejudice", I got hit by a massive separation anxiety as I've grown attached to the Ms. Bennets and Mr. Darcy (this is exactly why I prefer non-fiction).

...listening to "Rooney", but the real song playing in my head is an "Orange and Lemons" song.




Where...

...at home, or stuck in traffic along the hellish Alabang-Zapote Road

...hospital. Yesterday we visited my aunt who's in the ICU where she spent her Christmas. Lately she's doing better, and her vital signs are stable.

2 Comments:

At 7:25 PM, Blogger Talang Pula said...

finally! hAHA! =) the voyeur in me is sated.for the moment.


believe it or not, i just finished my MR (the Motion for Reconsideration) last night. started it thursday, but i was stuck on several arguments. my technique is to just chill and let the answers come to you. the answers came in tranches, over a period of so many days. hay.


can't imagine myself living in the alabang area. ever. i can't even imagine myself going to court there. (i'll probably hand the task over to some newbie. when i've Ceased to be the newbie.) haven't you considered Moving?


hope to see more of the Fishbowl, LK. =)


oi, when will you be leaving for the reunion?

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger vicarious_shopper said...

I didn't know that you like P&P. Have you watched the BBC mini-series?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home