Thursday, September 29, 2005

Escape

I bought the RPG game "Fable" yesterday and played with it for six straight hours last night. Now I can barely keep my eyes open. My eyelids feel heavy and strained. Anyway, it was worth it, to a certain degree. Like a good book, RPGs have a certain, can't-put-it-down appeal to them. I had to force myself to let go of the controller and shut the whole thing off before it fried up all my brain cells and rendered me a walking zombie for the next 24 hours. It nearly did. I can barely function normally. I can't think of a single thing to do in the office when there's a million things left undone. I say, "kudos, well done". The game accomplished what i set it out to do in the first place, splendidly. Now if only I can find my way out of this feeble state of mind.

1 Comments:

At 5:38 PM, Blogger Talang Pula said...

what the?!? have you seen th comments to this post? hahahaha hilarious.

slef-defense weapons.

a penis enlargement site! haha.


ay, on arpeegees. yeah, if i would be asked to choose what kind of game i want to play- for the ps2 in my case- it would be rpg's. kaso, you're right. they take up too much time. how do you cope? and were you able to drive to the office being drowsy and all?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home